wtf

Here are the rules. Don't like them? Don't hang around.

Re: wtf

Postby SciFi Chick » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:38 am

Gullible Jones wrote:Okay.

Thanks! You'll live longer you know. :D

:mrgreen:
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Postby FZR1KG » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:54 am

The Supreme Canuck wrote:Well, I was running an international heroin smuggling ring out of the old BMR. Couldn't be that, could it?

Was that you that sold me that shit that was talcum powder?
You ripped me off mother fucker.
Now its pay back time.
I'm gonna gets me an oozie and mix it with some Sierra Mist and drink that till I fuck you up.

Sheesh.
Illegal activity my ass.
Maybe freedom of speech is an illegal activity in the previous hosts country of origin, ok, lets face facts, freedom of speech IS an illegal activity in Mother Russia.
Pretty sure my remarks about Putin, put'in it in to various places offended some wanker there but to use that as an excuse is pretty damned low life scum despicable...then again, we are talking Putin so who the fuck knows.

Ok, lets have some fun here.
Lets get banned in a few countries.
I saw Putin givin head to chairman Mao in Pakistan during an all male muslim orgy on video.
In the UK, the footage is Telly Banned.
But it's perfectly legal in Saudi, as thats the only way a royal prince can get a hard on to fuck his sister who is an inbred from Kuwait who is actually his own mother.

OK, if that doesn't ban us in a few countries that don't know what freedom of speech is, then I don't know what will.
FZR1KG

Postby SciFi Chick » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:58 am

Great. So you don't want Morrolan to be able to post here. :P
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Postby FZR1KG » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:59 am

I said nothing about Singapore :P
FZR1KG

Postby cid » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:36 am

Don't hold it in, FZ...tell us how you really feel... :cuss: :beer: :cuss: :drink: :cuss: :beer: :bounce: :beer: :ak: :beer: :cheers: roll:
Dear Algebra -- stop asking us to find your x. She's not coming back - ever. Get over it.
cid
Database Ninja Level 1

Previous

Return to The Rules