Unbelievable

Had a crappy day? Think your only friend is the dog? Got fired? Someone piss in your Wheaties? Just need to blow off some steam and rant? Here's the place to do it. No judgement, maybe some sympathy, possibly some advice... but definitely a safe place to go off on the world.

Unbelievable

Postby SciFi Chick » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:43 pm

UPS driver leaves package in trash can

UPS apologized for the mistake and eventually agreed to buy a new tablet for Ms. Sole’s daughter before Christmas.

I've bolded my favorite word in that sentence. :roll:
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Re: Unbelievable

Postby Swift » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:32 pm

I have no trouble believing it. These kinds of stories seem pretty common actually.

I guess I'm old, but I don't recall the last "unbelievable" news story that really shocked me.
Never, ever forget: we did this. This is what we can do.

In wilderness is the preservation of the world. - Henry David Thoreau

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Swift

Re: Unbelievable

Postby FZR1KG » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:30 am

Remember the UPS driver that threw a TV over the fence and considered it "delivered".
It was caught on security cameras. He didn't even try to get in. Just walked up to the gate and tossed the thing over smashing it.
FZR1KG

Return to Bitch, Moan, and Rant