missing package

Had a crappy day? Think your only friend is the dog? Got fired? Someone piss in your Wheaties? Just need to blow off some steam and rant? Here's the place to do it. No judgement, maybe some sympathy, possibly some advice... but definitely a safe place to go off on the world.

missing package

Postby Rommie » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Blargh- is there a worse purgatory?

My birthday was all of two weeks ago and I know my family sent something (presumably flowers) but there was a mix-up on top of mix-ups, in which I was allegedly going to get a free box of chocolates so ok, but geez it's been a long time and I think my sister and I are pretty done with this.

Latest episode is they allegedly delivered something to my place on Monday from 2-3pm, but whoever signed for it either did so illegibly or does not live in the building... and no one on our mailing list is fessing up, so it might just not be true that they delivered it IMO. (I live in an old converted canal house meaning usually packages just wait in the front foyer by the mailboxes type thing.) Sorta one of those things where you don't even care about the package anymore as it's more grief than it's worth!

Le sigh...
Yes, I have a life. It's quite different from yours.
Rommie

Re: missing package

Postby SciFi Chick » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Yeah - that happened with the Christmas present from my uncle. We got it about two weeks ago. :lol:
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Return to Bitch, Moan, and Rant